Welcome to iaatpa.com. As you navigate this site and communicate with us via this site, we may ask you to disclose certain personal or non-personal information so that we can provide you with the highest quality information and services. In order for you to make an informed decision about whether to use and navigate our website, we are providing you with the below information on how we collect and use data on the iaatpa.com website.
By “personal information,” we mean data that is unique to an individual, such as a name, address, social security number, e-mail address, or telephone number.
We may use personal information for the following purposes:
· Verifying your identity so that we can be sure that all our communications with you are secure and confidential
· Responding to inquiries or requests from you
· Delivering web-based products and services to you
We will not collect personal information about you unless you provide us that information voluntarily. Where required by law or regulation, you will be able to update the information that you provide to us by sending us an e-mail. Except in connection with the sale, transfer, merger, consolidation or other transaction involving all or part of our company, we will not sell, license or otherwise transfer any rights to your personal information to any third party unless expressly authorized by you.
We may transmit or disclose your personal information to third parties for the following purposes:
· If required by law, such as pursuant to a subpoena, regulatory oversight, or other legal process
· To enable IAA contractors or vendors to perform certain services for us, including, but not limited to, website maintenance and performance improvement tasks
This website is not directed to and we will not knowingly collect personally-identifiable information from minors under the age of twelve (12) without their parents’ consent. In all cases, we will disclose your personally identifiable information consistent with applicable laws and regulations and we will require the recipient to protect the information and use it only for the purpose it was provided.
By “non-personally-identifiable” information, we mean information that does not identify you personally, but provides us with anonymous “usage data,” such as the number of unique visitors we receive, what pages are visited most often and the navigation preferences and characteristics of our visitors.
We may use non-personal information for the following purposes:
· Web browser information. Web browsers collect and store information about the type of device and operating system you are using to access our website, as well as your device’s MAC address for facilitating network communications. Accessing this information helps us to establish a secure and consistent connection to you during your visits to our website.
· “Cookie” technology. A “cookie” is an element of data that a website can send to your browser when you link to that website. It is not a computer program and has no ability to read data residing on your computer or instruct it to perform any step or function. By assigning a unique data element to each visitor, the website is able to recognize repeat users, track usage patterns and better serve you when you return to that site. The cookie does not extract other personal information about you, such as your name or address.
· Tracking pixels or beacons. These techniques use electronic files to track your navigation of our website, your completion of transactions and other browsing behavior.
· IP Address. When you subscribe to an InternetService Provider (ISP), your computing device is assigned an IP Address. We track and store this address to help us manage security and monitor usage volume and patterns.
IAA does not serve advertising on iaatpa.com. We do not engage online advertising service providers to serve ads on other sites, based on web pages you may have visited or your search engine activity.
Our website provides links to other websites, not owned or controlled by IAA. We cannot, however, be responsible for the privacy practices used by other website owners or the content or accuracy of those other websites. Links to various non-IAA websites do not constitute or imply endorsement by IAA of these websites, any products or services described on these sites, or of any other material contained in them.
We have adopted and adhere to stringent security standards designed to protect non-public personal information at iaatpa.com against accidental or unauthorized access or disclosure. Among the safeguards that IAA has developed for this site are administrative, physical, and technical barriers that together protect this web site and our other internal systems from unauthorized access or use.
IAA may change this statement from time to time; when updates are made, the privacy statement version date (located at the bottom of this privacy statement) will also be updated to reflect that a revision occurred. We encourage you to periodically reread this privacy statement to see if there have been any changes that may affect you. This statement is not intended to and does not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
If you have a question or would like to access and correct personal information you have submitted to us through iaatpa.com, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.